Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Here's some proof of what I do

This was by far the most challenging/ rewarding semester for me so far. I was a Wednesday reporter for BYU Eleven News which means I was responsible for coming up with my own stories, scheduling interviews, filming, writing my script, and editing everything together all within a day's time period.
Here is my resume reel- the first part is a montage of some of the stand ups that I did throughout the semester, and the last part are three of my better packages.


... and in other news I was picked to do an internship for CBS News this spring!

Which means I'll be spending 7 weeks in NYC at the end of April. And if I'm lucky I could be working for the Evening News with Katie Couric, 60 Minutes, or 48 hours! I grew up watching these shows with my parents, idolizing the cast, taking in their every word, and I never dreamed that one day I'd be working for them. Needless to say I am thrilled, and I feel extremely blessed!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Jenne!! That is so cool! I am so happy for you that you are going to New York! And your news clips were so fun to see, you are a great reporter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Jenne! I loved your video, you are a natural. What a great opportunity with CBS! We are so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just watched the video. Still trying to adjust to "Jenne Anderson"! You go, girl. You have worked so hard for this - I'm really impressed. Congratulations on your marriage, on your talents and on your achievement. Good things happen for good people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. daaaaanng gina!! That is way awesome. I'm SOO proud of you!!
    you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're the real deal! Congratulations and great job this semester. You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenne!! that is soooo amazing/awesome/exciting. congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete