Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

...and that's all I have to say about that

Today was my last day at CBS. It was an awesome day (we got to sit in on an interview with Russ Mitchell and Jimmy Fallon) a busy day, and a very sad day. I've grown to love and appreciate every single person at the Weekend News. They are truly a remarkable and extremely talented staff and it really was a privileged to work with them.speaking of remarkable- this is Sally. Sally is only 25 and she's already an associate producer at weekend. She worked her way up to her position after she started out as a page. Sally is one of the sweetest people around. She is so down to earth and was so patient and willing to help me out with anything.
I'm really sad that this picture didn't turn out better but this is me, Nick (the weekend page) and Andy. Nick was our life line/ biggest help throughout this entire process. He was very patient with us (despite the millions of questions that I pestered him with on a daily basis) and I will miss him a lot.

As I walked out of the building after the show I couldn't believe that it's over. It honestly feels like I've been here for a week- yet I don't know if I could last any longer without Jace. I'm extremely sad that it's over but I'm ready to pack everything up and go home to my husband.

1 comment:

  1. What an adventure! You look so cute in all your pictures. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete