Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"I think it's called honeymoon because you look at eachother's butts"

Jace and I began our fabulous honeymoon with a 6 hour road trip to Las Vegas. The drive featured Jace on the vocals, and me on the air drums. I ate my body weight in sunflower seeds, and and we laughed our arses off while listening to Jim Gaffigan.
We landed in Vegas and stayed in an amazing sweet in the Plazzo which Jace's brother Curtis got for us as a wedding present. It was honestly the most amazing hotel room that either of us have ever and probably will ever experience. During our stay in Vegas we ate at great restaurants, and saw the Lion King (turns out vegas shows are just as good if not better than shows on broadway)... the show was wonderful, even Jace was amazed.We had such a great time in Vegas and even though our next stop was Cancun, we were somewhat sad to leave. Thanks Curtis for your gift... it was perfect, and don't fret Vegas, I have a feeling we'll be seeing you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Jenne, it looks like you guys had a blast! I loved the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video of you guys in the car. To bad Curtis wasn't in the back seat on that trip with you guys! He could have been on the symbols!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, that was posted by me, Angela

    ReplyDelete